In a rush? Listen to this post instead:
CNote is excited to announce its partnership with Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, Inc.
Since 2000, they have loaned over $53 million to local entrepreneurs and preserved or created more than 7,000 jobs.
ACE helps bolster the local economy by providing critical funding to entrepreneurs, allowing them to expand or start their own businesses. The metrics for ACE’s lending clients speak volumes about their commitment to increasing access to capital for all everyone, regardless of race or gender:
- 84% have businesses in Metro Atlanta
- 89% are from underserved populations
- 46% of loan funds provided to women business owners
- 61% of loan funds provided to African American small business owners
- 21% of loan funds provided to Hispanic small business owners
The video below highlights how ACE has helped local business owners over its 17 plus years of operations:
ACE works with a range of businesses, from the local craft food to scientific laboratory pictured below.
Small businesses are the backbone of any thriving economy and we are excited to see the positive impact CNote’s investments will bring to North Georgia with ACE’s hard work.
You can read the full press release here.